The 6th edition of the International Soil Classification Congress will be offered from April 17 to 24, 2020
This congress is part of the events organized by Commission 1.4 of the International Union of Soil Sciences (IUSS) and is composed of a five-day field workshop beginning in Cuatro Ciénegas, ending with a three-day conferences in Querétaro.
The Field Workshop is from Cuatro Ciénegas to Querétaro. The arrival will be on April 16, 2020 at Cuatro Ciénegas.
The Field Workshop will be from April 17 to April 21, 2020. The arrival in Querétaro will be on April 21, 2020 in the evening.
The Conference in Queretaro will begin on April 22, 2020 and end on April 24, 2020.
Field Workshop registration form is available here.
Conference registration form is available here.
Applicants will receive an e-mail with their acceptance:
- Whether the applicant received an available place.
- Whether the preferred room option was available or the applicant must accept the other option.
After receiving this e-mail, the applicant is requested to do the payment.
15 days after filling out the registration form.
- Pre-registration and call for abstracts open: May, 2019
- The deadline for submission of abstracts: December 15, 2019
- Last notification of acceptance: January 15, 2020
- Closing early fee: January 31, 2020
Only written changes or cancellations are possible to…
- Cancellations before 31 December: registration payment will be fully refunded
- Cancellations after 1 January 2020: registration payment will not be refunded. The
organization is not responsible for any costs incurred by participants in any of these cases.