Call for Exhibitors
The Congress exhibition will be a central feature of the Congress, with coffee breaks served in this area. Sponsors will receive first choice of the exhibition stand space as included in their sponsorship packages. A range of exhibition opportunities are detailed below and we are happy to discuss tailored packages for exhibitors with particular requirements.
All exhibitors will be acknowledged on the Congress website, included in the programme and onsite at the Congress venue.
The exhibition build will be on Tuesday 21th April, and the exhibition will be open from Wednesday 22 to 24 April.
Exhibition Rates Shell Scheme Exhibition Spaces
Should an exhibitor wish to create a bespoke exhibition structure (not shell scheme), any free-build exhibition space, a minimum purchase of 12 m2 applies at a rate of /m2. Please note that space only stands do not include electrics. This must be booked separately. All rates are subject to current VAT rate of 16%
Shell Scheme Includes Benefits
- $200 Exhibitor name on fascia board
- $200 Two spotlights on track per booth
- one doble socket per booth
- 1 folding table and two chairs
Registrations for exhibition stand representatives
- 1 conference delegate bag per exhibiting company
- Company listing in the Congress programme
- Company acknowledged on Congress website with hyperlink to exhibitor’s corporate website
Publishers are invited to display or sell books and journals at the Conference. The special discounted Price below will be available for a 3 m x 2 m shell-stand area= Publishers Booth $5000